domenica, agosto 09, 2020

Cherry Blossoms, Sushi and Takarazuka by Jill Rutherford

Cherry Blossoms, Sushi and TakarazukaCherry Blossoms, Sushi and Takarazuka by Jill Rutherford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really liked this book, the story of this British woman that opens an English School in a Japanese town was interesting and fascinating in a way that it is only possible if you are already "taken" by Japan and its strange world. It is like that for me so I really had fun reading it.

Mi é piaciuto davvero questo libro, la storia di una signora inglese che apre una scuola di lingua in una cittá giapponese, é stata affascinante ed interessante, a patto che il lettore sia giá preda di una precedente fascinazione nei confronti del paese del sol levante. Per me é cosí quindi mi ha divertito leggerlo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND TROUBADOR PUBLISHING LTD. FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: