lunedì, agosto 17, 2020

99 Essential Weight Loss Blogs: So You Can Start, Stick to It, Keep It Off by Kenneth Schwarz

99 Essential Weight Loss Blogs: So You Can Start, Stick to It, Keep It Off

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I misunderstood the title of this book and I thought I was going to read a list of blogs about loosing weight and dieting, instead here is the list of 99 articles just from one blogs. So if you are interested in this blog and not in others, this book is quite simple as are the articles in it.

Devo ammettere che ho frainteso il titolo di questo libro, perché mi aspettavo di leggere piú o meno una lista con 99 blog che rigaurdavano il perdere il peso o la dieta, invece sono 99 articoli tratti da un unico blog. Quindi se quel blog vi interessa (e non gli altri) questo libro é piuttosto semplice perché lo riassume.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SYMMETRY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: