sabato, novembre 18, 2017

Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes by Maria Konnikova

Mastermind: How to Think Like Sherlock Holmes

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was hoping for something better, because Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorite literary characters. I do not know what I expected, however, perhaps a miracle that turn me into a wizard of deductions, so it is not, however, the author offers insights and valuable suggestions, plus it reminded me of some of my favorite stories.

Speravo in qualcosa di meglio, anche perché Sherlock Holmes é uno dei miei personaggi letterari preferiti. Non so bene cosa mi aspettassi comunque, forse un miracolo tale da trasformarmi in un mago delle deduzioni, cosí non é stato, comunque l'autrice offre spunti e suggerimenti preziosi, e oltretutto mi ha ricordato alcune delle mie storie preferite.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: