lunedì, marzo 02, 2015

The Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1) by Primula Bond

The Silver Chain (The Unbreakable Trilogy, #1)The Silver Chain by Primula Bond
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I do not understand why a every erotica book now should be like 50 shades, especially when, like this one, it is even worse! This tedious story without rhytme or reason and that promises two more books to follow has been hard and not only I will not read the sequel, but I was not even able to see how this one would end so great was the boredom every time I turned on the kindle.

Non capisco perché un libro voglia tanto assomigliare a 50 shades, specialmente poi quando risulta pure peggiore. Questa noiosa storia senza capo ne coda che promette altri due libri a seguire é stata pesante e non solo non leggeró il seguito, ma non sono nemmeno riuscita a vedere come andava a finire questa tanta era la noia ogni volta che accendevo il kindle.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARPERCOLLINS UK AVON FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: