mercoledì, gennaio 21, 2015

Beneath the Surface‏ (Reluctance, #1) by M.A. Stacie

Beneath the Surface‏ (Reluctance, #1)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Sometimes contmporary romance offer the "sweet" version of the sexy secretary and boss who falls in love with her, but maybe this is just not my cup of tea, because at my age the first thing that comes to my mind is not sexy alpha male but sexual harrassment ...

libri d'amore contemporanei offrono a volte la versione sexy segretaria e boss che s'innamora, ma forse questa semplicemente é una trama che per me non funziona, sará che dopo una certa etá la prima cosa che mi viene in mente non é maschio alfa ma sexual harrassment...

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND SMITH PUBLICITY - THE WRITER'S COFFEE SHOP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: