lunedì, novembre 24, 2014

Qatar: Small State, Big Politics by Mehran Kamrava

Qatar: Small State, Big Politics

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book very interesting to me since I did not know practically nothing of this small country, with an even smaller population, which is a strategic assett and that in 2022 will be hosting the World Cup.
The only flaw is that the professor who wrote it was not native English speakers (I suppose), and if I realized it......

Libro per me molto interessante considerato che non sapevo praticamente niente di questo piccolo paese, con un'ancora piú piccola popolazione, che é un assett strategico e che nel 2022 ospiterá i mondiali di calcio.
Unica pecca, il professore che l'ha scritto non era madrelingua inglese (credo), e se me ne sono accorta io.....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND CORNELL UNIVERSITY PRESS FOR THE PREVIEW!



View all my reviews

Nessun commento: