sabato, dicembre 07, 2013

Cultureship by Jason Bingham

Cultureship

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I do not and ever did work in a big company, so my experience didn't help me to go trough this book because ad the author explains a lot, I always had this sensation that what he was saying was too easy and didn't cover all the problems, but still he has sooo much more experience than me and he is so famous that he has to be right and I'm obviously wrong.

Non ho mai lavorato in una grande azienda, quindi la mia esperienza non mi ha aiutato mentre leggevo questo libro, perchè mentre l'autore spiegava un sacco di cose io non potevo fare a meno di continuare a pensare che la faceva troppo facile e che, sicuramente, c'erano altri aspetti che non prendeva in considerazione; fatto sta che lui però è famoso ed ha molta più esperienza di me e quindi ha ovviamente ragione mentre io ho rigorosamente torto.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GREENLEAF BOOK CLUB FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: