domenica, dicembre 01, 2013

Paradise Hops by Liz Crowe

Paradise HopsParadise Hops by Liz Crowe
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a good book, but it's not a love story, a real love story starts not so good but ends well, this book ends, but I was not happy with the end so I was not happy with all the book and some of the choices made by the heroine I found difficult to understand and to share so another problem. So if you are not interested in "regular lovestories" this book is for you, otherwise choose a book from Harlequin that are ok.

Questo non è stato un brutto libro, ma non è una storia d'amore, almeno non solo e non finisce nemmeno bene secondo me, quindi non solo non sono contenta di questo, ma di parecchie delle scelte della protagonista, che non ho nè capito nè condiviso. Quindi se siete interessati ad una storia d'amore standard questo libro non fa per voi, come per me.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND TRIDESTINY PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: