lunedì, settembre 02, 2013

Peregrine Harker & The Black Death by Luke Hollands

Peregrine Harker & The Black DeathPeregrine Harker & The Black Death by Luke Hollands
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Sometimes I received books from Netgalley that I choose because I thought it was something different. So I read this book for kids and really enjoyed the story of this "young Sherlock Holmes" mixed with Indiana Jones that of course remainded me one of my favourite movie ever: The Goonies even if the time is completely different. Good book for kids and for their parents.

A volte mi arrivano i libri da Netgalley che avevo scelto pensando fossero qualcosa di diverso. Così mi sono ritrovata tra le mani questo libro per bambini e mi è veramente piaciuta la storia di questo piccolo investigatore a metà strada tra Sherlock Holmes e Indiana Jones che ovviamente mi ha fatto tornare in mente uno dei miei film preferiti: I Goonies, anche se si svolge completamente in un'altra epoca.
Bel libro per grandi e piccini ;)

THANKS TO NETGALEY AND SPARLING BOOKS LTD FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: