venerdì, aprile 19, 2013

My Lord Immortality (Immortal Rogues, #3) by Alexandra Ivy

My Lord Immortality (Immortal Rogues, #3)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I didn't know this was a reprint and maybe this is the reason why this book seemed to me so "aged"; I thought at the beginning that it was because the heroine is stupid enough that she has to be saved more than once, but maybe it is because there is not sex and neither enough vampirism, compared to the actual standards in books...

Non sapevo fosse una ristampa, ma forse è questa la ragione per cui questo libro mi sembrava così "vecchio"; all'inizio pensavo che fosse per l'immensa stupidità dell'eroina che con il suo comportamento completamente sprovveduta doveva essere "salvata" in continuazione, ma ora penso che sia anche perchè non c'è sesso e nemmeno un po' di "vampirismo" se paragonato con gli attuali paranormal romance...

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON PUBLISHING CORP. FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: