giovedì, settembre 13, 2012

Catch Me by Lisa Gardner

Catch Me (Detective D.D. Warren #6)


My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this book but I'm so sorry that I missed the five before! When i received the ARC from Netgalley I didn't know it was the 6th....Anyway this is a thriller that can be read as a stand alone novel, it's just the life of the Detective D.D. Warren and the characters involved that were in the previous books.
The plot is very intriguing and I would probably read other books from Lisa Gardner that was a great novelty in my bookshelves!

Mi è piaciuto questo libro, peccato non aver saputo subito che era il sesto di una serie. Comunque è un giallo che può essere considerato autoconclusivo, sono solo alcuni dei personaggi principali quelli che erano anche nei libri precedenti. La trama è particolare e molto coinvolgenti, l'autrice scrive bene e questo mi fa pensare che non sarà l'ultima volta che la leggo...

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND PENGUIN GROUP U.S. FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: