domenica, febbraio 17, 2019

Rock Courtship (Rock Kiss, #1.5) by Nalini Singh

Rock Courtship (Rock Kiss, #1.5)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked this novella so much more compared to the first book in the series where the sex was too much and excessive, and the story was almost totally lacking; but here we have the right amount of story and sex and this book definitely made ​​me think that maybe, in fact, although there are already so many series around, this one also might be worth my time ....

Questa breve storia mi é piaciuta proprio tanto di piú del primo libro della serie dove il sesso era troppo ed eccessivo e la storia mancava quasi del tutto; qui invece abbiamo la giusta quantitá di storia e sesso e decisamente questo libro mi ha fatto pensare che forse, in effetti, anche se ci sono giá tante serie in giro, questa pure potrebbe valere la pena....

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND TKA DISTRIBUTIONS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: