martedì, febbraio 05, 2019

Broken Open by Lauren Dane

Broken Open

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read the first book in the series and I liked it, so I read also this one and I was happy to enjoy it because it is after all about an interracial couple which is always a pleasure to read. However apart from this, I admit that at times the story is dragged more than necessary but there is no doubt that this is a series, which although it is not brand new from the point of view of the plot, has something to say the same.

Ho letto il primo libro della serie e come questo l'ho apprezzato perché tutto sommato una coppia interraziale fa sempre piacere. Comunque a parte questo ammetto che a volte la storia si é trascinata piú del necessario, ma é indubbio che questa é una serie, che per quanto non sia nuovissima dal punto di vista della trama, ha qualcosa da dire lo stesso.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: