martedì, dicembre 25, 2018

Return of the Highland Laird (Highland Force, #4) by Amy Jarecki

Return of the Highland Laird (Highland Force, #4)Return of the Highland Laird by Amy Jarecki
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must admit to being biased towards the highlander and Alexander had me intrigued in the previous book, so it was not tiring or hard to read this book, but I would have liked if it was a little more "fast", but it is clear that Jane and her lack of trust have slowed the process.

Devo ammettere di essere parziale nei confronti degli highlander ed Alexander poi mi aveva incuriosito nel libro precedente, quindi non é stato faticoso leggere questo libro, ma mi sarebbe piaciuto fosse stato un pochino piú "veloce", ma è chiaro che Jane e la sua mancanza di fiducia hanno rallentato tutto il processo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RAPTURE BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: