mercoledì, agosto 01, 2018

Review: The Warrior of Clan Kincaid

The Warrior of Clan Kincaid The Warrior of Clan Kincaid by Lily Blackwood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The story of the last Kincaid brother should bring this series to a conclusion, but I think Robert is going to have his happy ending also. I liked the two main characters and enjoyed the story enough to read it in one setting. I know a little bit more about Scotland history also now :)

La storia dell'ultimo fratello Kincaid dovrebbe segnare la fine di questa serie, ma credo che ci sará anche un libro su Robert, o così mi piace pensare. I due personaggi principali mi sono piaciuti abbastanza de leggere il libro in una sera, inoltre ora conosco un po' di piú anche la storia della Scozia.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: