martedì, agosto 07, 2018

Review: Jade City

Jade City Jade City by Fonda Lee
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was really good, the moment I started to understand the world building and to understand the difference between characters whose name looked all the same to me (at the beginning) I couldn't stop reading because the story was very fast paced and enjoyable. I'm only sorry that it's just the first book in the series and couldn't wait to read the next ones.

Bel libro proprio, una volta che uno impara come muoversi in questo nuovo mondo e tra i personaggi che si chiamano tutti con nomi simili. La storia é molto veloce, ma non per questo meno divertente e le famiglie sono ben costruite al punto tale che odio dover aspettare per il prossimo volume, sapendo che ce ne sará anche un terzo da attendere.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: