sabato, agosto 18, 2018

Review: The Death and Life of Schneider Wrack

The Death and Life of Schneider Wrack The Death and Life of Schneider Wrack by Nate Crowley
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

I thought about giving up this book so many times that I cannot even remember them all, the only reason why I finished it was the sci-fi/horror book club, which is also the only reason why I read in on the first place. I hate zombies and of course this book was not only full of them but there was gore and it was splatter. Plus there is no real ending....

Ho pensato di smettere il libro non so nemmeno quante volte e l'unica ragione per cui ho continuato a leggerlo era per discuterne e soprattutto parlarne male al book club, che é stata anche la causa di questa infelice lettura in prima istanza. Io non amo gli zombi, specialmente se poi sono associati a scene splatter. Inoltre, dopo tutte queste pagine non c'era nemmeno un finale.....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: