martedì, maggio 15, 2018

OUT TODAY!

A Year of Forest School: Outdoor Play and Skill-building Fun for Every Season

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sort of handbook of activities to do in the woods/forest, in every season, with every weather and with kids of every ages. I would have loved to have a book like this when I was a boy scout!

Una specie di manuale che raccoglie ogni possibile attivitá da fare nei boschi con ogni tempo, in ogni stagione e con i bambini di tutte le etá. Mi sarebbe piaciuto avere a disposizione un libro del genere quando ero un boy scout!

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


Happy Cactus: Cacti, Succulents, and More

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you are interested in Cactus, this is by far and in my opinion, the best book for an absolute beginner. You can choose your favorite cactus and learn all the ways to handle it and make it grow and glow :)

Se i cactus vi interessano, questo secondo me é il libro migliore per chi non li conosce affatto. Potete scegliere il vostro cactus nelle foto ed imparare il modo migliore per gestirlo e farlo crescere.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!



Manga Classics: Romeo and Juliet

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Not the best between the Manga Classic Adaptation by Udon, but still e very enjoyable manga to read. The story is well known and the characters are well depicted.

Non la migliore tra gli adattamenti dei classici ai Manga della Udon, ma resta comunque una piacevole lettura. La storia é ovviamente ben nota e le rappresentazioni dei personaggi mi sono piaciute molto.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Little Moments of Love

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Even if I already read some similar comics on the web, this one also made me smile and I had fun while reading it and comparing my love life to their.

Anche se ho giá letto qualcosa di simile in rete, anche questo fumetto mi ha fatto ridere e mi sono divertita a leggerlo e a paragonare la mia storia d'amore con la loro.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Writing Without Rules: How to Write & Sell a Novel Without Guidelines, Experts, or (Occasionally) Pants

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This sort of handbook to write and publish a book, is written in a funny way and it's full of tips and suggestions that can be taken seriously, or not. As a matter o fact it was an enjoyable reading but thing is that I am not sure I believe everything the author wrote, and maybe is the right thing to do, because as he said "Nothing that worked for me has to work for you also."

Questa specie di manuale per scrivere e pubblicare un libro é scritto in modo simpatico ed é pieno di suggerimenti e trucchetti che possono essere presi sul serio, oppure no. Nonostante io mi sia divertita parecchio a leggerlo infatti, non posso dire di credere a tutto quello che ha scritto l'autore, ma é anche vero che, come dice lui, "Non tutto quello che funziona per me, debba per forza funzionare anche per te."

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Planet Dragos  (Elder Races, #9.8)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is the last book about Pia and Dragos I suppose, and in a way this makes me sad as Dragos Cuelebre was my first dragon crush and Book with dragons involved and I will never forget ; ) The story is packed and an easy read, but most of all open the stories to new developments that seem interesting enough, let's wait and see.

Questo é l'ultimo libro che vede coinvolti Pia e Dragos in prima persona e in qualche modo la cosa mi rattrista perché lui é stata la mia prima cotta libresca in termini di draghi e non lo dimenticheró. La storia é piena di azione e una rapida lettura, ma soprattutto apre la strada a nuovi sviluppi che sembrano abbastanza interessanti, staremo a vedere.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Macerie prime. Sei mesi dopo

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Come panorama generazionale questo secondo volume é decisamente meglio del primo, meno pesante e piú "zerocalcare" del precedente, che tracimava in una pesantezza assoluta di tanto in tanto. Non che questo non fornisca sufficienti spunti di riflessione, ma lo fa in modo piú collegabile allo stile dell'autore che conosco, mentre nel precedente sembrava di avere a che fare con suo fratello gemello diverso.



Love Flies In (Emerald Cove 0.5)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I don't want to seem disrespectful, but I prefer that God stays outside of my romance books.

Nessun commento: