martedì, novembre 22, 2016

OUT TODAY!

The Danger of Desire (Sinful Suitors, #3)The Danger of Desire by Sabrina Jeffries
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Delia and Warren were a real nice couple and I like the plot a lot, even the final twist that was not so necessary in my opinion. I love "The sinful suitors" series and I hope it's going to last for a long time.

Delia e Warren sono stati veramente una bella coppia e anche la trama era diversa dal solito, anche se il colpo di scena finale non era poi secondo me cosí necessaria. Mi piace questa serie dei "Sinful Suitors" e spero che duri parecchio.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


Void: The Strange Physics of Nothing (Foundational Questions in Science)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Interesting survey of the physics law from Newton to Einstein, Dirac and the most recent theories about the "void in the universe". Clear and well explained, but you don't have to be an absolute beginner on this topic.

Interessante carrellata sugli autori e le leggi della fisica da Newton ad Einstein e Dirac fino a le piú recenti teorie per spiegare il "vuoto nell'unvierso". Chiaro e ben spiegato, ma non lo consiglierei a chi non ha nessuna nozione in materia.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Campbell's Redemption (Highland Pride #3)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Iain and Cait were a really good couple with a very rough start, so you don't have your usual romance, but something different with spies, english, scottish and a lot going on. I liked this book, it's probably one of the best in this series IMHO.

Iain e Cait sono stati proprio una bella coppia, nonostante il loro "inizio" tutt'altro che esaltante, quindi non leggerete il solito romanzo d'amore, ma qualcosa di piú con spie, inglesi, scozzesi e tanto altro. Mi é piaciuto parecchio questo libro, probabilmente é anche uno dei migliori della serie.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: