lunedì, maggio 27, 2024

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices: Manga, #3) by Cassandra Clare, Hye-Kyung Baek (Illustrator)

The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices: Manga, #3)The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm totally disappointed in the end of this trilogy, I knew that, eventually, being this book a YA I would got bored with the ever present love triangle and also this time I was right. Don't even know what I keep on doing this to myself....

Sono rimasta malissimo per la fine di questa trilogia, anche se sapevo che essendo un YA l'onnipresente triangolo amoroso mi avrebbe stufato e avevo ragione anche stavolta. Non riesco nemmeno a capire perché continuo a farmi questo....

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: