martedì, maggio 21, 2024

Purity by Jonathan Franzen

PurityPurity by Jonathan Franzen
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit I grow bored with Franzen's dysfunctional families along the years, and this is probably the last book I will read that he is going to write, especially if they are longer than 300 pages. It seems to me that in the end it is always the same story that he is telling and I had eventually enough. I will be happy anyway reading his old works, maybe, where he handled other topics also.

Devo ammettere che con il tempo le famiglie disfunzionali di Franzen mi hanno proprio stufato, e magari questo sarà anche l'ultimo dei suoi libri futuri che leggerò, specialmente se superano le 300 pagine. Mi sembra sempre che ormai racconti la stessa storia trita e ritrita e magari anche basta. Non mi dispiacerà leggere i suoi vecchi libri, quando gli argomenti erano anche altri.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: