sabato, febbraio 04, 2023

Unlocking Worlds: A Reading Companion for Book Lovers by Sally Allen

Unlocking Worlds: A Reading Companion for Book LoversUnlocking Worlds: A Reading Companion for Book Lovers by Sally Allen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As I've said previously, for me there are few things better than a book about books. This was a nice list of previously released books divided by some sort of categories by the author, and for me a nice way to get some new titles for my never ending "to read" list.

Come ho giá affermato in precedenza, ritengo ci siano poche cose migliori di un libro sui libri. Questa é una lista molto carina di libri giá pubblicati, suddivisi in categorie piú o meno plausibili scelte dall'autrice, che mi ha permesso di implementare la mia giá infinita "lista dei libri da leggere".

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GRIFFIN WARF FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: