martedì, febbraio 07, 2023

Review: Hello Sleep: The Science and Art of Overcoming Insomnia Without Medications

Hello Sleep: The Science and Art of Overcoming Insomnia Without Medications Hello Sleep: The Science and Art of Overcoming Insomnia Without Medications by Jade Wu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Extremely interesting book, for one thing because it begins to point out the differences between the various types of insomnia and especially about the fact that not everyone needs 8 hours of sleep.
I also liked the "self-help" part, but I couldn't tell how effective it is because fortunately I haven't needed it, yet.

Libro estremamente interessante, intanto perché comincia a sottolineare le differenze tra i vari tipi di insonnia e soprattutto sul fatto che non tutti hanno bisogno di 8 ore di sonno.
Mi é piaciuta anche la parte di "auto-aiuto", ma non saprei dire quanto sia efficace perché per fortuna non ne ho avuto bisogno, ancora.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: