giovedì, gennaio 05, 2023

The Kept Woman (Will Trent, #8) by Karin Slaughter

The Kept Woman (Will Trent, #8)The Kept Woman by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book with Will Trent and I liked it a lot, even because it seemed to me it was a sort of summary of his life till that moment, so I didn't have any problem to understand the plot and the story even if I hadn't read the 7 previous books. The characters are really great and the author is unbelievably good in portraying some very bad women, men are ridiculously mean compared to them, and there are some bad men involved. A good thriller.

Questo é il primo libro che leggo della serie di Will Trent e mi é piaciuto molto, anche perché sembrava una specie di riassunto della sua vita fino a quel momento, quindi non ho avuto problemi a comprendere la trama anche se non ho letto i 7 libri precedenti. I personaggi sono veramente ben delineati e l'autrice é incredibilmente brava a descrivere alcune donne veramente veramente cattive, in confronto gli uomini sono perfidi e ridicoli, anche se ce ne sono parecchi notevoli. Un buon triller.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS AND WILLIAM MORROW FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: