martedì, gennaio 24, 2023

Review: Why Read: Selected Writings 2001–2021

Why Read: Selected Writings 2001–2021 Why Read: Selected Writings 2001–2021 by Will Self
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I tried to give this author another chance because the only book of his that I read, I did not like at all. I did well, these essays are very interesting and even make you laugh sometimes, as well as make you think. Unluckily some books and/or authors he mentioned, I did not know them well enough to agree or disagree with what he wrote, but it matters little because I continued to fill my endless list of books to read.

Ho provato a dare un'altra chance a questo autore perché l'unico suo libro che ho letto, non mi era piaciuto affatto. Ho fatto bene, questi saggi sono molto interessanti e fanno anche ridere a volte, oltre a far riflettere. Purtroppo alcuni libri e/o autori da lui citati, non li conoscevo abbastanza per essere d'accordo o meno con quanto scritto da lui, ma importa poco perché ho continuato a riempire la mia infinita lista di libri da leggere.
I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: