martedì, gennaio 31, 2023

Dark Ghost (Dark, #28) by Christine Feehan

Dark Ghost (Dark, #28)Dark Ghost by Christine Feehan
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is probably the most boring book of the entire series (and I read them all), but I read it very fast because I skip the sex parts (almost the 85%) so now I'm giving C. Feehan another chance to redeem herself, because I've loved the Carpathians from the beginning, but if nothing is going to happen in a couple of books I swear I quit.

Questo é probabilmente il libro piú noioso dell'intera serie (e li ho letti tutti), ma ho fatto molto in fretta a finirlo perché ho saltato le scene di sesso (quasi l'85% del libro), quindi ora, nella mia immensa magnanimitá ho deciso di dare alla Feehan un'altra chance - anche perché ho amato i Carpaziani dall'inizio - ma se non cambia qualcosa in un paio di libri giuro che abbandono la serie.

Nessun commento: