lunedì, agosto 22, 2022

Mindfulness for Confidence by Tara Ward

Mindfulness for Confidence

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I will have to prove all the meditations, but they seem interesting and easy enough. Some of things the author says are also a lot of food for thoughts to if you think that confidence is not your strongest point you should try it, I will dedicate myself to learn to say NO.

Dovró provare tutte le meditazioni proposte dall'autrice, ma sembrano interessanti e fattibili. Alcune delle cose che dice poi mi hanno fatto riflettere, quindi direi che se la sicurezza in voi stessi non é il vostro forte, dovreste leggere questo libro, io mi dedicheró in particolare al modo di imparare a dire NO.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ARCTURUS DIGITAL FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: