mercoledì, agosto 10, 2022

Review: Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature

Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature Bookends: A Memoir of Love, Loss, and Literature by Zibby Owens
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Since I had no idea who the author of this book was, I read it as if a librarian were recommending books to me and in the process adding details of her life. Of course, the second part interested me very little, but at least I added many books to my already endless list of ones I would like to read....

Siccome non avevo idea di chi fosse l'autrice di questo libro, l'ho letto come se una bibliotecaria mi raccomandasse dei libri e nel frattempo ci aggiungesse dettagli della sua vita. Ovviamente la seconda parte mi interessava pochissimo, ma almeno ho aggiunto molti libri alla mia giá infinita lista di quelli che mi piacerebbe leggere...

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: