sabato, marzo 27, 2021

Nightwalker (The World of Nightwalkers, #5) by Jacquelyn Frank

Nightwalker (The World of Nightwalkers, #5)

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I have to admit that I haven't read the original Nightwalker series, and I had problem with this one all along, so it doesn't come as a surprise to me that even if I kinda did like the 4th book this one was a delusion, both for the couple involved and for the "supposedly epic final battle between good and evil", but as I'm sure it is my fault, many people could appreciate this book better than I did.

Devo ammettere prima di tutto, che non ho letto la prima serie dei Nightwalker, inoltre ho faticato per tutti i precedenti libri di questa saga e credo anche di averne saltato uno; quindi, con queste premesse, non mi ha poi stupito piú di tanto che non mi sia piaciuto questo libro, nonostante il 4 non fosse male, sia per la coppia coinvolta (mamma mia che sofferenza) sia per quella che teoricamente avrebbe dovuto essere l'epica battaglia finale tra il bene e il male; sono anche convinta che sia colpa mia quindi non mi stupirebbe se a molte persone questo libro piacerá, magari anche tanto.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND RANDOM HOUSE PUBLISHING GROUP - LOVESWEPT FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: