giovedì, febbraio 11, 2021

Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14) by Nalini Singh

Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling, #14)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Nalini Singh gives new life to this series with new packs of changeling and a new politic for the world to be. Nice story but the couple was nice even if not sparkling, but it seems that the author is concentrating more on the background stories of the psy/changeling/human world than on the love stories and for me it is ok, but sometimes I miss the old Nalini.

Nalini Singh infonde questa serie di nuova vita introducendo nuovi changeling e una politica che unisce psy/changeling ed umani grazie all'aiuto degli Arrow. La coppia del libro non era male, ma non faceva proprio scintille; mi sembra quasi che l'autrice si stia concentrando di piú sulle storie di contorno che sulle storie d'amore che di volta in volta ci sono in ogni libro, per me va anche bene, ma a volte mi manca la vecchia Nalini.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: