martedì, maggio 31, 2016

Geek Sublime: Writing Fiction, Coding Software by Vikram Chandra

Geek Sublime: Writing Fiction, Coding Software

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I've never read anything by Vikram Chandra and I certainly need to fix it, but I found this book that compares the programming languages and writing ​​literature extremely interesting. Not being a programmer myself I must admit, that sometimes I found myself a bit lost on some comparisons, but the author was always quite clear, even when he compares the modern literature, the programming languages ​​and Hindu sacred texts.

Non ho mai letto niente di Vikram Chandra e sicuramente devo rimediare, ma ho trovato questo libro che paragona i linguaggi di programmazione alla letteratura estremamente interessante. Non essendo io una programmatrice a volte ammetto, mi sono ritrovata un po' persa su alcuni paragoni, ma l'autore é stato sempre piuttosto chiaro, anche quando paragona la letteratura moderna, i linguaggi di programmazione e i testi sacri indú.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND FABER&FABER FOR THE PREVEIW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: