martedì, marzo 08, 2016

OUT TODAY!

The Steel Kiss (Lincoln Rhyme, #12)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As Lincoln and Amelia's story is good, but I'm a little bit upset with authors who turns the table without giving reader all the information. This is not a thriller just a noir because I do not know all the things to get to guess the perpetrator of the crime, so I cannot enjoy so much the solution.

È una storia di Lincoln e Amelia, quindi si fa leggere e ok, ma sono stanca di questi autori sempre alla ricerca del colpo di scena, ma che non ti danno tutte le informazioni per indovinare l'assassino. Quindi ho deciso di considerare questo tipo di libri dei noir e non dei gialli perché non é possibile indovinare né il movente né l'assassino e di conseguenza nemmeno godersi la soluzione.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND GRAND CENRAL PUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: