lunedì, settembre 28, 2015

Agatha Christie

The Mysterious Affair at Styles (Hercule Poirot, #1)The Mysterious Affair at Styles by Agatha Christie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The first Poirot, I missed this one so now I´m even!

Il primo caso di Poirot, me l'ero perso ed ora sono in pari!

The Body in the LibraryThe Body in the Library by Agatha Christie
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Non c'é niente da fare Poirot mi piace tanto tanto piú di Miss Marple....

CurtainCurtain by Agatha Christie
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was so sad, anyway a former versione of Mr.Ripley and a way to say goodbye to Poirot and Hastings, you really were part of my life!

Molto triste, comunque una versione antelucana di Mr.Ripley ed un modo per salutare Poirot ed Hastings, siete stati veramente una grossa parte della mia vita!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: