venerdì, febbraio 07, 2014

Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha

Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Never underestimate a dystopian erotic book, which in itself I would have not read, if I had not been recommended by a friend I trust. And here's the surprise, good story, albeit with a little 'too much sex, the type of exaggeration sex that then one gets bored and jumps the pages, but the story is not all bad, and I already have the second book, again thanks to netgalley. The two main characters are surrounded by interesting actors who have most of their five minutes of fame and will probably have their book, also the background with this Eden destined for the rich and districts reserved for outcast me is definitely willing.

Mai sottovalutare un libro erotico distopico che di per sé non avrei letto, se non mi fosse stato segnalato da un'amica di cui mi fido. Ed ecco la sorpresa, bella storia, anche se con un po' troppo sesso, del tipo esagerato che poi uno si stufa e salta anche le pagine, ma la trama non é niente male, inoltre prosegue ed ho giá il secondo libro, sempre grazie a netgalley. I due protagonisti sono contornati da comprimari interessanti che hanno piú dei loro cinque minuti di gloria e inoltre avranno anche, probabilmente, il loro libro, inoltre lo sfondo con questa Eden destinata ai ricchi ed i distretti riservati agli outcast mi sta decisamente piacendo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KIT ROCHA FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: