sabato, ottobre 13, 2012

A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4) by Lori Foster

A Perfect Storm (Men Who Walk the Edge of Honor, #4)A Perfect Storm by Lori Foster
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Ok I'm partial to the alpha man and I know, but I'm always in love with strong heroine, but this one was not believable enough for my not so high standard; anyway the story was pretty good even if it seemed too long but I read it in one day.

Ammetto una certa parzialià per i maschi alfa, ma mi piacciono anche l'eroine forti, solo che questa non era abbastanza credibile per me, nonostante i mie standard piuttosto bassi; comunque la storia non era male e l'ho letta in un giorno, anche se a volte mi è sembrata un po' troppo tirata per le lunghe.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND HARLEQUIN FOR THE PREVIEW

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: