mercoledì, agosto 28, 2019

Review: Sapphire Flames

Sapphire Flames Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book so much that I read it in one night and now I have to wait another year....I just can't.... Anyway Catalina and Alessandro (who is Italian like me and I want to stress that) are a great couple without being a couple and they are funny together, a sort of Nevada and Connor but inverted. I loved to see all the other characters again even if the above mentioned are completely absent from the story, but I understand why of course.

Questo libro mi é piaciuto cosí tanto che l'ho cominciato e finito in una notte, e ora non so come faró ad aspettare un anno intero....Comunque Catalina ed Alessandro (che é italiano e ci tengo a sottolinearlo) sono una bella coppia pur non essendolo ancora, quasi come se Nevada e Connor si fossero invertiti. Mi sono anche divertita a vedere i soliti vecchi personaggi anche se i due sopra non si sono mai palesati nella storia, ma é chiaro considerato che é una nuova trilogia.


View all my reviews

Nessun commento: