martedì, aprile 16, 2019

Review: White

White White by Bret Easton Ellis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As a long time reader of Ellis, and the last books were not my favorites, I was a little bit worried about this new book, mostly I was afraid of being disappointed again. Instead, and I am very happy to underline instead, I was really happy, mostly because it's a non fictional essay about the life of the author, of his political ideas and some other stuff about movies and literature, that were a real pleasure to read.

Come lettrice di lunga data di Ellis, e anche delusa da tempo, avevo quasi paura ad affrontare questo libro, perché non so se avrei retto ad un'altro romanzo orrendo, ma per fortuna, e sottolineo per fortuna, questa raccolta di vari pensieri dell'autore che ripercorre la vita dell'autore, dall'inizio ai suoi successi e fallimenti, alla sua visione sulla politica e sul mondo del cinema, neri ed omosessuali compresi. Non fa sconti a nessuno, ma é un piacere leggerlo.

THANKS EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: