giovedì, dicembre 27, 2018

The Madmen of Benghazi: A Malko Linge Novel by Gérard de Villiers, William Rodarmor (Translation)

The Madmen of Benghazi: A Malko Linge Novel

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

There is little to do, as far as repetitive, obsessed with sex and especially in his plots rather trivial (I will have read more than a dozen of his books and they are all pretty similar) to me Gérard de Villiers and sua Altezza Serenissima Malko Linge remember the better days when I used to read them on the black book of Segretissimo.

C'é poco da fare, per quanto ripetitivo, ossessionato dal sesso e soprattutto piuttosto banale nelle sue trame (avró letto piú di una ventina dei suoi libri e sono tutti piuttosto simili) a me Gerard de Villieres e sua altezza Serenissima Malko Linge mi sono sempre sempre piaciuti dai tempi in cui uscivano su segretissimo.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KNOPF DOUBLE DAY PUBLISHING GROUP FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: