martedì, marzo 27, 2018

OUT TODAY.

Herding Cats (Sarah's Scribbles, #3)

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

As usual I liked the comics and I also appreciated the words of the author in the end of the books, but I think I spot some repetitions, even from the last books, but it is still a super enjoyable reading.

Come al solito i fumetti mi sono piaciuti, e anche le parole dell'autrice alla fine del libro, solo che ogni tanto mi sembra che sia un pochino ripetitiva, considerando anche i due libri precedenti; resta comunque una lettura estremamente godibile.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!


Hero's Return

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This is a thriller with a love story on the back, but it is more a police novel than a love story. That said, I found the story pretty good and a page turner.

Questo é piú un giallo che una storia d'amore, anzi la lovestory é proprio relegata nello sfondo, peró questo non significa che il libro sia brutto, anzi, l'ho letto tutto d'un fiato.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



Jagged (Whiskey Sharp, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was waiting for the story of Victor and Rachel since last book, but I was a little bit disappointed because it seemed that everything was already settled between them, so the only question was about the rest of the family and the way that dad would have handled the Family Vs. Rachel&Maybe topic. I don't think I would read further.

Stavo aspettando la storia di Victor e Rachel dallo scorso libro, ma non é che mi abbia fatto impazzire anche perché sembrava giá tutto scritto e sistemato, tanto che l'unica questione che restava aperta era quella con il padre delle ragazze. Non credo che proseguiró la serie.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!



The Undercover Duke (The 1797 Club Book 6)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked the story of the spy between the men of the 1797 club, I was waiting for it and enjoyed also because Diane is also a very nice character and I appreciate being both "out of the ton" so to say. The dialogue were well done and there were some steamy scenes. As usual Jess Michaels remains one of my favorite regency author.

Mi è piaciuta la storia della spia che si nasconde tra gli uomini del club 1797, l'aspettavo e non mi ha deluso, anche perché Diane è un personaggio ben riuscito e, in qualche modo, entrambi si muovono al di fuori del Ton. I dialoghi erano ben scritti e c'erano scene particolarmente bollenti. Come al solito Jess Michaels rimane una delle mie autrici regency preferite.

THANKS NETGALLEY FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: