martedì, marzo 20, 2018

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith (Pseudonym), J.K. Rowling

The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I must admit that this second book with Cormoran Strike I liked slightly less than the first. The reason must be sought in the fact that certainly I did not expect anything from the first, while on the second I had very big expectations; now, I just hope not to have to wait that long to read the third installation in this series.

Devo ammettere che questo secondo libro che vede come protagonista Cormoran Strike, mi é piaciuto leggermente meno del primo. Probabilmente la ragione sta nel fatto che certamente dal primo non mi aspettavo niente, mentre per questo avevo grosse attese; ora spero soltanto di non dover aspettare troppo per il terzo libro della serie!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: