domenica, novembre 30, 2014

Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6) by Rebecca Zanetti

Shadowed (Dark Protectors, #6)

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really like this series of Dark Protectors of R.Zanetti, I also waited a long time this book on Jase and Brenna that satisfied me, now is the time of the short story of the prophetess Lily and Caleb the traitor and then I hope it is the turn Jane and Zane. At that point, I hope that the author concludes the series in glory and not pull it too long as has already happened to some of her colleagues.

Mi piace molto questa serie dei Dark Protectors di R.Zanetti, inoltre aspettavo da tempo il libro su Jase e Brenna che mi ha soddisfatto, ora é il momento della breve novella di LIly la profetessa e Caleb il traditore e poi mi auguro sia il turno di Jane e Zane. A quel punto mi auguro che l'autrice concluda la serie in gloria e non la tiri troppo per le lunghe come é giá accaduto ad altre sue colleghe.

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND KENSINGTON BOOKS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: