martedì, agosto 13, 2024

Wanting Enlightenment Is a Big Mistake: Teachings of Zen Master Seung Sahn by Seung Sahn (Editor), Hyon Gak Sunim (Editor)

Wanting Enlightenment Is a Big Mistake: Teachings of Zen Master Seung SahnWanting Enlightenment Is a Big Mistake: Teachings of Zen Master Seung Sahn by Seung Sahn
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Zen Master Seung Sahn seemed to be a funny man and surely now I have a different idea about Enlightenment, but as far as I'm concerned, this Koan (if I'm allowed to call them like that) shouldn't be read one after the other but I should have taken time to reflect on each of them, my fault.

Il Maestro Zen Seung Sahn sembrava una persona divertente e sicuramente mi ha fornito una visione dell'Illuminazione diversa da quella che avevo, ma per quanto mi riguarda, la lettura di questi Koan (se posso chiamarli cosí) non avrei dovuto farla consecutivamente, ma avrei dovuto fermarmi a riflettere su ognuno di essi, peggio per me.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: