domenica, agosto 25, 2024

The Amputee's Guide to Sex by Jillian Weise

The Amputee's Guide to SexThe Amputee's Guide to Sex by Jillian Weise
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Of all the things, I was not expecting poetry at all, and even if sometimes I thought that prose would have been better, I have to admit that I loved this book a lot. It's not easy and made me uncomfortable many many times, but still it was a worth reading.

Di tutte le cose che non mi aspettavo di leggere in questo libro, sicuramente la poesia era la prima, e anche se a volte ho pensato che magari le stesse cose in forma di prosa potessero essere piú chiare, questo volume mi é piaciuto moltissimo. Non é una lettura facile, la maggior parte delle volte mi ha messo a disagio, ma restano comunque un insieme di bellissime poesie.

THANKS TO EDELWEISS FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: