mercoledì, luglio 10, 2024

Murder on the Pilgrims Way (Whitstable Pearl Mysteries Book 4) by Julie Wassmer

Murder on the Pilgrims Way (Whitstable Pearl Mysteries Book 4)Murder on the Pilgrims Way by Julie Wassmer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

One of the best installment in this series so far, even if I had the culprit completely wrong, but still a very nice and fast reading, full of italian things like food and Boccaccio, so I could be a little bit partial to that, but just a little bit. Looking forward to the next book with my favorite chef/detective!

Uno dei migliori volumi della serie, anche se avevo completamente toppato il colpevole, ciononostante una rapida e divertente lettura, piena inoltre di cose italiane tipo il cibo e Boccaccio, che potrebbero avere piú di un certo peso sul mio giudizio. Non vedo l'ora di leggere il prossimo volume con la mia chef/detective preferita!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: