venerdì, luglio 26, 2024

The Anti-Estrogenic Diet: How Estrogenic Foods and Chemicals Are Making You Fat and Sick by Ori Hofmekler

The Anti-Estrogenic Diet: How Estrogenic Foods and Chemicals Are Making You Fat and SickThe Anti-Estrogenic Diet: How Estrogenic Foods and Chemicals Are Making You Fat and Sick by Ori Hofmekler
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Many things I already knew, but the way the author used them to be convincing about something that it's not so sure, made me doubt about the veracity of some of his other observations, so I have to say, it seemed to me I have wasted my time.

Molte delle cose affermate dall'autore le conoscevo giá, ma il modo in cui le manipolava facendo passare per certezze cose di cui non si ha ancora la sicurezza assoluta, mi ha fatto dubitare di tutte le sue altre affermazioni e quindi, di conseguenza, del resto del libro, tanto che alla fine mi é sembrato di perdere tempo a leggerlo.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: