mercoledì, giugno 15, 2022

Feverborn (Fever, #8) by Karen Marie Moning

Feverborn (Fever, #8)

My rating: 1 of 5 stars

It took me a lot of time to finish this pointless boring book, another cliffhanger in the end, but I'm not sure this is going to help me to pick up the next book. I'm sorry anyway because I was so in love for the first 5 books with Mac and Barrons but not anymore, they seem so petty. Ryodan, Dani/Jada and all the others I just can't stand.

Ho impiegato un mese per finire questo libro noioso e senza senzo, che non finisce, ma non credo che sia sufficiente questo per farmi leggere il prossimo. Comunque mi dispiace perché dei primi 5 libri ero proprio innamorata, cosí come di Barrons e Mac, che ora sembrano cosí stupidi. Di Ryodan, Dani/Jada e tutti gli altri, é meglio che non parli perché non si reggono proprio.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: