martedì, settembre 21, 2021

Review: When Sparks Fly

When Sparks Fly When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Let me preface this by saying that the topic: from friends to lovers is one of the ones I like the least, then when the famous redeemed playboy (who can't have a relationship because his parents are divorced) comes into the mix, all my alarm bells start ringing.
So unfortunately with these premises that turned out to be dramatically true, I didn't like the book all that much, although there are some funny situations, but I don't think it was enough for me.

Premetto che giá il tropo: da amici ad amanti é uno di quelli che mi piace di meno, poi quando nel mix arriva anche il famoso playboy redento che non riesce ad avere una relazione perché i suoi genitori sono divorziati, tutti i miei campanelli di allarme cominciano a suonare.
Quindi purtroppo con queste premesse che si sono poi rivelate drammaticamente vere, il libro non mi é piaciuto poi tanto, per quanto ci sono situazioni divertenti, ma non credo che per me sia stato sufficiente.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: