martedì, settembre 28, 2021

Review: Her Renegade Cowboy

Her Renegade Cowboy Her Renegade Cowboy by Lora Leigh
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This second book in the series, which I promised myself I wouldn't continue reading, was also a disappointment. Insta-love, even more incomprehensible considering the past of the protagonist. I guess it's time to say goodbye to Lora Leigh or wait for her to return to the Breeds.

Anche questo secondo libro della serie, che mi ero ripromessa di non continuare a leggere, é stato una delusione. Insta-love, ancora piú incomprensibile considerato il passato della protagonista. Mi sa che é tempo di salutare anche Lora Leigh o aspettare che torni ai Breeds.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: