martedì, settembre 28, 2021

Review: A Reckless Match

A Reckless Match A Reckless Match by Kate Bateman
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed reading about Maddy and Gryff, even though the last part of the story has "lost its grace", if you can call it that, because I doubt that two people who are afraid of dying in a cavern have anything in mind other than looking for an exit or wasting the only candle "fooling around". but maybe it's me who doesn't understand the passion of the moment ;) Other than that, there are a couple of secondary character whose stories might interest me, so I'm sure I'll keep reading the sequels.

Mi sono proprio divertita a leggere di Maddy e Gryff, per quanto propio l'ultima parte ha "perso di grazia " se cosí si puó dire, perché dubito che due che temono di morire in una coperta abbiano in mente qualcosa di diverso dal cercare un'uscita o di sprecare l'unica candela "perdendo tempo" , ma magari sono io che non capisco la passione del momento ;) A parte questo, ci sono un paio di comprimari le cui storie potrebbero interessarmi, quindi sono sicura che continueró a leggere i sequel.

I received from the Publisher a complimentary digital advanced review copy of the book in exchange for a honest review.

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: