lunedì, marzo 03, 2014

Get Fuzzy Collection # 19 by Darby Conley

Get Fuzzy Collection # 19Get Fuzzy Collection # 19 by Darby Conley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When I found out "Get Fuzzy" I resolved to follow the comics on the internet also because I was not satisfied the daily dose I could have on Metro, so when Netgalley sent me a preview I was very happy! There are few things that make me laugh like the ambushes of Bucky to Mungo and the philosophy (almost zen) with which Satchel faces his life with Rob and Bucky. Sometimes it reminds me of Garfield, but I guess it's normal because my passion for the gener was born with Heatcliff (Isidoro) and his cartoons on Topolino!

Quando ho scoperto Get Fuzzy mi sono ripromessa di seguirlo anche su internet perché non mi bastava la dose quotidiana su Metro, quando me lo ha spedito Netgalley in anteprima sono stata felicissima. Ci sono poche cose che mi fanno ridere come gli agguati di Bucky a Mungo e la filosofia quasi zen con cui Satchel affronta la sua vita con Rob e Bucky. Alcune volte mi ricorda Garfield, ma immagino sia normale in fondo la mia passione per il gener é nata tutto con Heatcliff (isidoro) e le sue vignette su Topolino!

THANKS TO NETGALLEY AND ANDREWS McMEELPUBLISHING FOR THE PREVIEW!

View all my reviews

Nessun commento: